Our Mission Statement

Our Mission Statement
Teach the
heart to love, the mind to learn, and the soul to live - for now and eternity - through Christ-centered education.

11.20.2010

Gymnastics & "Ice Skating"

This week was our last gymnastics class for this year.  We are going to take several weeks off to enjoy the holidays and spend some time with family.  Here are some pics and videos of this week...

On the uneven bars

Girls on the balance beam




I also found some other videos on my camera - some of the girls "ice skating".  Apparently they both have this dream of being ice skaters because lately they love dressing up "skating" around the kitchen.

THEY CRACK ME UP  

They got ahold of my camera and videoed one another doing their "routines".  Maybe I just think the videos are funny because they are my kids, but I can't help but crack up because they are so SERIOUS about it and really think that they are doing a beautiful routine.  See what you think :-)



2 comments:

Sarah said...

That's so cool! I love how poised they are. And love the slippers ;)

Kristy said...

BAAA HAA HA Ha HA HA HA HA!!!! Lily's routine is awesome! Oh, the drama! They are awesome!