Our Mission Statement

Our Mission Statement
Teach the
heart to love, the mind to learn, and the soul to live - for now and eternity - through Christ-centered education.

10.16.2009

I didn't take any pictures today, but Amy and I had a fun day - just the two of us!!! We spoiled ourselves and had lots of fun in the process. We started early this morning by working out together. That was nice because I haven't had a workout buddy since she left in June! After we got cleaned up we headed out for a day of shopping! We shared a delicious pasta lunch and then shopped 'til we dropped. We finished off our day by treating ourselves to some dessert at The Cheesecake Factory. Funny thing is that our dessert cost more than our meal!!! Gotta love that :)

Since we didn't take a picture of ourselves at the mall (ha, ha) here is one that Joel took of us the other day.

The guys took the kids to a park, water park and Chic-Fil-A. Tomorrow is the guy's day to spoil themselves. I think they are just planning a full day of football watching, both on TV and live.

We only have one more day here :-( We will be sad to go, but we'll just look forward to seeing them again at Christmas!

No comments: