Our Mission Statement

Our Mission Statement
Teach the
heart to love, the mind to learn, and the soul to live - for now and eternity - through Christ-centered education.

10.19.2009

Home Sweet Home

We're home! We had such an incredible time on our vacation so it might be tough to get back in the swing of things this week! Despite the fun we had, I must say that I welcomed the sight of driving back into Tulsa! I didn't realize how much I missed the sight of green grass and trees. And to see all the colors & the changing leaves put a smile on my face :)So here are a few more pictures of the last couple of days of our vacation! On Saturday while the boys were away sightseeing I took Zora and Lily to get haircuts. Lily was especially nervous because she has never had her hair cut other than by me. Here she is toward the end of her haircut experience...
Later we went to the mall to watch a movie, but when we got there the one we wanted to see was sold out :( But Amy and I cheered the kids up by letting them play on the mall playground and getting them some ice cream. Lily really enjoyed hers as you can see!
The guys had a great time. They went by to see the NASCAR track in Arizona, and they also went to Cabela's. Joel took some really fun pics of animals that were on display there.





Joel and Daniel also had a great time at the Sun Devil's game. We had a great ending to an incredible week! Thanks Dan & Amy for everything :)

No comments: