Our Mission Statement

Our Mission Statement
Teach the
heart to love, the mind to learn, and the soul to live - for now and eternity - through Christ-centered education.

11.10.2011

Baby Shower

Having a new little guy around the house has really thrown me for a loop!  I'm so busy all the time that I don't know whether I'm coming or going!  That's why I've only made ONE post in the three months since he's been born.  So, I'm going to try to catch up on everything that's gone on since Seth's arrival into the world...

On August 27 Seth was given an AWESOME baby shower by Kristy, Aunt Gina, and Jennifer.  Since his room will be decorated in cowboy/western, that was the theme of the shower.  It was the cutest baby shower ever!  Here are some highlights!!!

Jennifer, Gina, Me & Seth, Kristy
 The food was absolutely delicious and the table was adorable!
Love the cow print!
 They made signs that were too cute...
 And we drank out of mason jars.  The straws say "Wet Yer Whistle"
 Donuts with a welcome message :-)
 Name Banner
 Gift LOOT table :-)
The cake was seriously the cutest cake ever and it was as delicious as it was cute!!!  It was made by my friend Amanda.  If you live in the area and ever need an awesome cake give me a call and I'll pass along her information. 
I got so many incredible gifts I cannot even begin to list them all.  Seth got lots of clothes and homemade gifts which are so special!  I have so many talented friends and family members!  Thanks to everyone who made that day so memorable!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

That's absolutely adorable! What awesome friends you have :) Hope to see you soon... ya know... before Mr. Seth starts walking or something ;)