Lily decided the other night that she wanted to be like her sissy and ride without training wheels on her bike. Joel agreed to take them off and teach her. We were sure it would take her a while to get-the-hang-of-it (especially since she is so accident-prone), but she just needed a little nudge and off she went! She's only been riding without them for a couple of days now and it's like she's a pro :-)
Zora was due for her yearly eye exam which is always exciting for her because she knows that it also means a new pair of glasses. She chose an absolutely adorable pair, but I must say that they make her look very grown-up...that's kind of hard for this mommy!
Lily also finally got a dresser to match her big girl bed! She was still using the dresser that matched her baby crib, but now she has a white dresser to match her white bed. She loves it :-)
And we can't leave out Baby Seth. I had another appointment this week. He is growing well, which continues to make my belly grow! The doctor measured him on ultrasound and is estimating that right now he weighs about 2 lbs. 9 oz. which is above average for 28 weeks! I have a feeling this one might be a big one! This picture didn't print very good and it's rather blurry, but here is the latest picture of the little guy. He's already got chubby little cheeks! (His head is on the top right of the picture and his hands are folded under his chin)
Belly pic for Mom (28 weeks)
While I'm on the topic of pregnancy and babies, I just have to share this video with you. I think flash mobs are one of the coolest things I've ever seen. I would love to be somewhere and see one live. Better yet, I think I'd love to be IN one! Anyways, this video is a flash mob of all pregnant women. Take the time to watch it because YouTube will donate money to The March of Dimes for every view of the video!
Click here: Pregnancy Flash Mob
The new house continues to change as well. Joel, his dad, and Wesley are doing such a fantastic job. I know they are all three exhausted from working full time and then going to the house to work until dark almost every night. I'm so proud of them and extremely grateful. Here is the most recent picture of the house with the trusses on! We might have a roof by next week!!!
And speaking of houses, we got some not-so-good news the other night. The house we are currently living in has a contract pending and we have to be out in less than a month. Obviously, our new house will not be ready, so I am going to be spending a lot of time searching for another place to live and packing again...UGH! Please keep us in your prayers. And if you know of a place we can live let me know!

1 comment:
Wow! You guys are never still, are you?? I can't wait to see you on Monday!
Post a Comment