Our Mission Statement

Our Mission Statement
Teach the
heart to love, the mind to learn, and the soul to live - for now and eternity - through Christ-centered education.

5.20.2011

Flower Girls (again!)

Last weekend the girls were the flower girls in another wedding.  The groom has worked for Joel for about 8 years now, and we are so proud of him and his new bride!  The wedding was beautiful and we wish them a blessed marriage :-)

Of course, since the girls were going to be flower girls we had a lot of preparation before the ceremony!  Last Friday I took them to get their fingernails and toenails painted.


While they were drying they enjoyed a massage in the massage chair!  I need to get me one of those :-)



And on Saturday we had to start early getting their hair and make-up ready.  I had a friend of mine do their hair and it looked fantastic!!!  The girls loved all their curls and were sad to have to wash them out that night!

 And of course I had to add a little make-up for the special occasion :-)

Here are some pics from the wedding.
My little beauties
 Lily likes the flowers in her basket
 Larry and the girls
 Darci and Zora
 Wedding Party
I just love weddings :-)
Congrats Larry and Darci!!!

No comments: