Our Mission Statement

Our Mission Statement
Teach the
heart to love, the mind to learn, and the soul to live - for now and eternity - through Christ-centered education.

4.08.2011

Baby Seth Update

Today I am 22 weeks pregnant!  I am now over half-way through this process... it's amazing how time flies!

Yesterday I had another appointment.  The doctor said that little Seth is growing wonderfully!  He is a happy, healthy little boy :-)  In my ultrasound pictures it almost looks like he is blowing bubbles!
I love his little profile.  I can already tell he is going to have the same precious little nose my girls have.  He already makes me smile.  I can't hardly wait to meet him, but I sure will miss the feeling of him kick-boxing inside!  Babies are such a miracle from God and I'm so grateful!

The doctor said that he's got big feet... maybe he'll be really tall like his Uncle Jamie... who knows?!?!?!  I love trying to guess what he will look out and what his little personality will be like.  I really hope that he looks just like his Daddy.  Joel was truly one of the cutest little boys ever.  I hope he gets Joel's loving, generous personality as well :-)

I already have a lot of my friends offering me their little boy hand-me-downs... I love that!  I had a couple of people offer me some really adorable bedding, but I decided that I wanted a Western/Cowboy theme for his nursery in our new house.  I love it's rugged look and I think it will be very fitting for our house in the "country".  My mom also found some really adorable western material and is going to make me a diaper bag.  I can't wait until it all comes together :-)

Here is a picture of the bedding I ordered:

And finally, the week 22 belly. 
(These belly pics are for you, Mom!  I miss you so much and can't wait until you get to come this summer to meet little Seth!)

3 comments:

crunchymoonmom said...

He is already sooo precious!!!

Sarah said...

So cute! One of my friends did a Western theme in her son's bedroom and it was adorable. She had a pair of her grandfather's boots that she put in a place of honor and even had a picture taken of her son as an infant with the boots. Yay baby!

ginalynn74 said...

I can't wait to meet him!!! I'm soooooo excited!!!