Our Mission Statement

Our Mission Statement
Teach the
heart to love, the mind to learn, and the soul to live - for now and eternity - through Christ-centered education.

4.13.2011

Candid Kids

My kids 

CRACK ME UP!

The other night when I was at Bible study and they were spending time with Daddy, they apparently got ahold of the camera when no one was watching...This was the result:




Yes, the pics are hilarious, but the video is even funnier because they were trying to figure out how to switch it back to "picture" mode.  Funny, funny kids :-)


We also went to Woodward to get our usual spring pics.  I tried to get some "candid" shots that weren't necessarily poses.  I love their sweet little faces. :-)











Aunt Gina also came along and took some pics with her camera.  My sister recently started her own business, Letters from Life, and she wanted to try something new with my kids.  This was the result:


Is that not precious?!?!?!  Using my kids' bodies to spell their own names!  And I love the Bible verses she picked for them.  Lily's is obvious because her name means "flower"... Zora's name means "light" or "like the dawn" so I think the verse is just perfect :-)  If you love my kids' name pics you should check out my sister's website.  Her photography and artwork is beautiful and she does it all herself!  Click HERE to go to her website.

We'll be visiting Woodward again very soon to get our annual Easter pics.  I can't wait until next year when Little Mr. Seth will be there too!  I have to end with this sweet pic of my girls.  I love their hair in pigtails :-)
HAPPY SPRING!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

You have adorable kids. I love pigtails, too, and a girl who prefers short hair! Go figure. Hope to see you soon!

Lisa said...

Goodness they look so grown up! Love those pigtails - such cute girls! :)