Our Mission Statement

Our Mission Statement
Teach the
heart to love, the mind to learn, and the soul to live - for now and eternity - through Christ-centered education.

2.04.2011

Baby #3 Update

Baby #3 is doing very well.  The doctor said the baby is very healthy and active and growing well.  The heart rate today was 150 and right now the baby is about 6.3cm (about 2.5in) long.  The doctor tried to tell the gender, but didn't get a great look.  She really thinks it is another girl, but can't be positive.  We'll see how cooperative the baby is next month!!!


And, yes, I am already in full swing with the baby bump this time around.  I guess when it's the third one you start showing right away!  The first trimester was not completely enjoyable because I was nauseated a lot, but I won't complain because I never actually got sick.  Lately I've had a lot less trouble in that department and seem to be eating everything in sight!  So far I've gained 6 pounds.

13 week baby bump :-)

So far I haven't felt any "flutters", but I should be feeling all that action in a couple of weeks :-)  Stay tuned!

No comments: