Our Mission Statement

Our Mission Statement
Teach the
heart to love, the mind to learn, and the soul to live - for now and eternity - through Christ-centered education.

10.30.2010

Lights, Camera, Action!

We stayed extremely busy during the month of October. I can't believe that the month is almost over and I'm just now finding the time to update! We started off the month with a trip to our downtown performing arts center to see a live showing of the ever-popular Click, Clack, Moo! The girls and I both love to read the books and we also love the theater so how could we pass this up?!?!?!? I wasn't allowed to take any pictures of the show, but we got one of us waiting for the show to start! Real nice, huh? Lol :-)
We also went to see Veggie Tales Live this month. I'm not really sure who enjoyed it more - me or the girls! The show was The Ultimate Silly Songs Countdown so all of my favorite ridiculous Veggie Tales songs were sung.


And by far, my absolute FAVORITE song of all - The Belly Button Song!



Thanks Jen & Jake for inviting us!

No comments: