Our Mission Statement

Our Mission Statement
Teach the
heart to love, the mind to learn, and the soul to live - for now and eternity - through Christ-centered education.

9.14.2010

FUNDRAISER

I am doing a fundraiser for my cousin, Rachel, and her family. They are adopting a little girl, Aamina, from Ethiopia. I wish I could legally post a picture of her, but I cannot. You cannot imagine how beautiful this precious little girl is with her great big smile and her big brown eyes. She would absolutely melt your heart.

They are in the final stages of adopting and are getting reading to travel in the next few weeks to meet their sweet baby girl for the first time face-to-face. Because of the laws of Ethiopia, they can only meet her the first time they travel over there. Then they have to come home and wait to be called back to actually travel again and be able to bring her home. Since they will be required to make two trips, the cost is very high. She is having several fundraisers right now to help with the cost, but I wanted to help out as best I can.

So, I am going to donate 10% of all the orders I receive for Designs by T during the months of September and October to the Miller family. I would love to custom design and print a onesie, t-shirt, tote bag, mousepad or apron for you! And if you'd like to contribute above and beyond the cost of your order I will make sure the money gets into the hands of my cousin!

Thanks in advance for helping out! God Bless!

(click here to see my cousin's blog - Waiting For Aamina)

No comments: