You may not have known this, but my family has recently become famous!
Several weeks ago my dad was on TV (FOX News) for a back-to-school story. It was a live feed video, so I cannot locate it online, but he was interviewed at a local Reasor's for the back-to-school supply drive.
Then, this past week, my husband and brother were stopped by News Channel 8 to be interviewed for another story about the risks involved for people who work in the heat. My brother actually was the one they interviewed (which is funny because he only works for us on occasion), but Joel's business name is mentioned and if you watch really closely you can see Joel in the background mowing while they are talking with my brother. I think my brother did a great job in the interview! See what you think!
I think I will be the family agent from now on, so if you'd like any autographs just let me know :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment