Our Mission Statement

Our Mission Statement
Teach the
heart to love, the mind to learn, and the soul to live - for now and eternity - through Christ-centered education.

8.22.2010

Fabulous Friends

I truly have the greatest friends in the world. The moms that come to playgroup are so very special to me, and this past Friday they showered me with numerous blessings. They presented me with this huge basket of all kinds of wonderful things that I love! There was so much stuff in it that I was literally overwhelmed.

The basket is beautiful and I can't wait to find the perfect spot for it in my house. I became a little suspicious that they had been snooping around my house when I was unaware, or maybe even had some hidden cameras in my house because they filled it FULL of everything that I love! They knew what kind of shampoo & deodorant I use, the candle scents they picked were perfect, and even the colors of nail polish they gave me is what I would have picked for myself! There were so many things in that basket that I can't even begin to list them all! I realized that my friends are very special... they take time to go out of their way to notice the little things that make someone feel special and selflessly give! What a blessing :-)

So, THANK YOU! to all of my playgroup moms who participated. You truly are a blessing in my life. You and your children are precious to me and my family. Thank you for pampering me on my birthday... I can't wait to use all of my stuff!!!

1 comment:

Kendra said...

What a special way to bless you and thank you for all of the hard work you have put into playgroup over the years! Happy Birthday!