Pictures by Zora
This is one of our friend Casey. Zora likes to POSE her objects... poor Casey!
Silly Lily!
Lindsey... one of Zora's favorite dolls
Unsuspecting Lily...
I love this one...
This is what she looks like when she first wakes up every morning!
Pictures by Lily
Lily doesn't usually pose her objects.
She likes to capture things "as they are".
She also likes to take pictures of unusual things.
She definitely has her own point of view on life!
Lego Train
Lily doesn't usually pose her objects.
She likes to capture things "as they are".
She also likes to take pictures of unusual things.
She definitely has her own point of view on life!
Lego Train
I absolutely LOVE this next pic...
Fire pit
Fire pit
Lily even took my new profile pic :-)
Birds on a wire
Here is one instance where she chose to pose.
These are the kids in her class she was teaching.
It was picture day :-)
These are the kids in her class she was teaching.
It was picture day :-)
Lily's Self-Portrait
She also recently was the photographer for our science experiment.
Here is one of her most recent photos.
She wanted a picture of me getting ready.
She wanted a picture of me getting ready.
I'm sure there will be many more pics from ZL Photography... it's just a matter of time :-)
4 comments:
Each of my girls has their own camera, and they are actually MUCH better photographers than I am. Their photos are one of my very most treasured collections! Love the video!
LOL! Yeah Michael has his own camera, too... bought it at a pawn shop. He loves it. I need to go through it. Can't wait to see more of your girls' photos!
So cute! I LOVE looking at the world from their view!! I can't wait to see what BabyGirl has captured each time I download!!
oh how cute!!! i love their different photography styles!! :)
Post a Comment