Well, it's finally beginning to feel like summer around here!
The weather is warm... okay, maybe HOT, because you know Oklahoma... there's no such thing as nice weather. It's either COLD, HOT, or SEVERE STORMS :-) But we are definitely enjoying the warmth and the beauty of the outdoors. And I love that I don't have to tell my kids to go outside...they beg to play outside as soon as their pretty little eyes pop open in the morning!
Another reason it feels like summer is because our school is taking a break! Woohoo! Three cheers! One for Zora, one for Lily and one for MOMMY!!! Seriously, we all need the break. Actually, we will do a little bit of work every morning after breakfast because I don't want their brains to turn to mush, but we are finished with our schedule and all of the curriculum they needed to finish for the year.
And finally, we know it's summer because we are busy, busy, busy with activities! We have been to school programs and park playdates, and now we are looking forward to swimming lessons and church camp!
2 comments:
Woohoo! Maggie gets out of school on Friday, and then our summer Officially Begins. I can't wait!
You are always so good about commenting on my blog! I enjoy your updates and hope you have a great summer. Miss you, too!! You should come visit! There is much fun to be had...and a free place to stay! :)
Post a Comment