We went last week with the Fielden family and had a blast. We also had "Jake-Jake" with us so it was fun to watch him as well. Here are all four of the kids enjoying one of the "rides".
Zora drives a racecar
After a few of the "bu-tend" (Lily's version of "pretend") rides, we went and had some fun on the real rides! We rode in the racecars. Trev drove Addie, Jenny drove Lily and I drove Jake.
Zora wanted to ride the bumper cars instead, so we let her bump Joel around a little.
After all the games, we just had to indulge ourselves in a little bit of dessert. Jake thoroughly enjoyed his ice cream!
Then, this past weekend we were able to go again for my nephew's birthday party! Gotta love that!
Now, for one last pic... the only reason I'm including it in my post for Incredible Pizza is that we saw this on a car in front of us on the way to eat there. I've seen many yellow ribbons supporting many honorable causes, but this had me laughing uncontrollably. And just to make it clear I mean no disrespect to midgets... I just found this car magnet hilarious and had to take a picture!
No comments:
Post a Comment