Our Mission Statement

Our Mission Statement
Teach the
heart to love, the mind to learn, and the soul to live - for now and eternity - through Christ-centered education.

4.15.2010

Reasons to Smile :-)

I am blessed beyond measure and here are two of my blessings...

Blessing #1 - Zora
Zora lost another tooth so she has now lost 6 teeth! Only two have grown back in fully, so she has quite a gap in the front of her mouth. She also got new glasses! Her previous glasses were not really helping any more because her prescription has changed and the frames no longer fit her face well. She picked the new frames out all by herself and I just happen to think she looks adorable!!! (And a little older which makes me kinda sad)

Blessing #2 - Lily
This little blessing happens to crack me up on a daily basis. She is such a unique little girl with so many hilarious quirks. Lately she's been attached to her backpack. Every time we go somewhere she has to pack her bag and she puts the oddest things in it. She also likes to tie the straps around her belly so she can look like a hiker. :-)

I must say that the past couple of weeks these little girls have been trying my patience in every sense of the word... arguing with each other... arguing with me when I tell them to do something... complaining every time they don't get their way... and the list goes on.

However, it's all worth it when I remember how truly precious they are and I see their sweet little smiles. Thank you, Lord, for my healthy, loving, beautiful, precious little babies!

Every good and perfect gift is from above...
James 1:17


No comments: