Our Mission Statement

Our Mission Statement
Teach the
heart to love, the mind to learn, and the soul to live - for now and eternity - through Christ-centered education.

4.19.2010

Princess Party!!!

Saturday night Joel and I got to attend an incredible concert call the Rock and Worship Roadshow. We got to hear the amazing talent of The Sidewalk Prophets, Remedy Drive, Francesca Battistelli, Fee, Family Force Five, The David Crowder Band, and Mercy Me. It was truly unbelievable! I wish I would have gotten some pictures because we had great seats, but I left my camera at home so that our awesome babysitter, Cari, could take some pictures of the Princess Party she had with girls!

They started their evening by making princess shirts and crowns.

Making Crowns

Making Princess Shirts


Following that fun they made their own pizzas for dinner. Then for dessert they made some pink princess sugar cookies with pink icicng and purple sprinkles on top!

Finally they made a fort in the living room and watched movies until it was time to go to bed.

Thanks for babysitting, Cari!!! You're the BEST :-)

No comments: