...my Granny facing radiation treatments & surgery for her cancer and then being hospitalized because of her medications reacting adversely to one another...
...my friend's baby being hospitalized after only 2 weeks of life with a mysterious infection...
...my husband falling down a flight of stairs, going to the ER, getting x-rays and finding out that he has two mysterious masses on his pelvic bone that are completely unrelated to the fall...
...a family friend losing her battle to cancer after 5 years of struggling...
...another friend losing a baby at 32 weeks gestation...
...my step-sister going into labor early this past weekend and giving birth to a precious baby boy who is now fighting for his life in a NICU...
All of these things remind me that we should never take a moment of our lives for granted.
All of these things remind me that we should never take a moment of our lives for granted.Every day, every breath is a gift from God.
Tell people you love them... accept a spontaneous invitation from a friend to have lunch or a playdate... kiss your spouse and your children... get rid of all unnecessary stresses so you can enjoy things that are truly important...pray for those who are hurting and be available to help out...
These things have been heavy on my heart and I'm going to try my best to take my own advice. Most importantly right now I want to be available to those in my family and those who I love who are hurting and need extra love and support.
Please pray for my Granny, my hubby, and my precious new little nephew, Kohen. God bless!
7 comments:
Awesome post. Thank you for your love, support, and help. I love you guys very much. I took your advice and started my own blog today. Check it out when you get a chance. http://dls67gto.blogspot.com/
Tara, you and your family/friends are in my prayers. May God give you the strength for each moment, and may He bring healing!! You are in my thoughts. I wish I could pray over you right now. Hang in there! You are loved and missed. Kendra
Wow Tara so much going on. I will be praying for your hubby and granny and so many others, and for you too. I know that you are a compassionate person and that it would be easy to be overwhelmed with all that is going on. I will be praying for strength and peace and wisdom and healing during this time. Love you guys!
That is a lot of heavy stuff going on for sure. I pray that God will sustain your family and draw you closer to Him during these trials.
Natasha
I just stopped in to check how you guys were doing, so I'm adding you to my prayer list!
Phoebe
Wow Tara - you definitely have a ton on your plate right now! I'm praying for you all - keep us updated...
You are in our thoughts and prayers daily, especially now. What a precious little boy they have. He will certainly be a strong and wise soul. I can't wait to see a picture of his smiling face a few weeks from now. Love you.
Post a Comment