Our Mission Statement

Our Mission Statement
Teach the
heart to love, the mind to learn, and the soul to live - for now and eternity - through Christ-centered education.

5.30.2009

Farewell Tribute

Joel and I have been so very blessed to have so many wonderful friends. Among these friends are two very special people, Daniel and Amy Voss.



Not only are they our closest friends, but also our pastor's family, and they will be leaving us in two more days. I put together a video tribute to show this Sunday at their last service with us - it is a tribute not only to their family, but to Daniel and his ministry at the church.


To Dan & Amy: I hope you know how very precious you and your children are to us. Miles may separate us, but your friendship and love will always be a part of us! We love you and pray God's blessings upon your future, your new home, and your new ministry.


1 comment:

Terra said...

T-Such a sweet video! I know they must have loved it!! You captured some precious moments!