Our Mission Statement

Our Mission Statement
Teach the
heart to love, the mind to learn, and the soul to live - for now and eternity - through Christ-centered education.

5.26.2009

Dancing the Night Away

Friday night was the girls' end of the year dance recital. This was Zora's second year and Lily's first year. I wasn't close enough to video on recital night, but I got some good videos of the dress rehearsal. So here's my little cuties (sorry that the videos of Zora are a little shaky - Lily was climbing all over me while I was trying to record!)







Lily's tap dance
"Uptown Girls"


Zora's ballet dance
"Glory of Love"



Lily's ballet dance
"I Just Called To Say I Love You"



Zora's tap dance
"We've Got The Beat"

2 comments:

Kristy said...

They are awesome!! And they both already have more rhythm than me! Thanks for sharing!

Terra said...

Seriously so cute!!