Our Mission Statement

Our Mission Statement
Teach the
heart to love, the mind to learn, and the soul to live - for now and eternity - through Christ-centered education.

4.14.2009

I Love You...

Our girls love to try and describe just how much they love us. They always say, "I love you as big as..." and try to think of something really big. The game goes back and forth as we tell them something bigger, and on and on.

Tonight it was really cute because Zora said, "I love God as big as the world, Daddy and Mommy as big as Asia, Lily as big as Europe, and myself as big as Sudan."

PRECIOUS

She's using not only her knowledge of how big continents and countries are, but she loves God the most and herself the least. I'm must say that I'm a proud momma tonight :)

2 comments:

PraiseJunky said...

Hello friend! I deleted my MySpace and since I don't have you email address I thought I would catch you on here......
Trey and I are trying to decide about schooling options for our boys. And we are researching homeschooling. I know that you have homeschooled for a couple of years now. I was wondering if you could kind of give me an insiders take on it? You know...things like curriculum, schedules, costs, etc...you can email me at keturamc@hotmail.com
Thanks for your help. We want to do what is best for them and to be honest I would am a bit overwhelmed thinking about it but we want to follow the Lord.

Kelly said...

That is precious.

And thank you for the ideas in your comment. I definitely want to get that Hero Tales book

God bless!