Zora cleaning out "pumpkin guts"
Zora's jack-o-lantern
Lily's jack-o-lantern
(If you're wondering what the blob between the nose and the mouth is...that's a booger.
Gross, I know, but that's what Lily wanted!)
For Halloween this year I had a bride, a cowgirl, and a farmer!
Zora
Lily
Seth
Halloween cuties!
Our first celebration was at playgroup on October 28th. We had a lot of fun and tasty treats with all of our playgroup friends. It was fun to see their costumes too! One of my friend's little boy was the cutest Winnie the Pooh I've ever seen!
And Seth enjoyed some time with his Poppy Joe at playgroup that day!
Then on Sunday the kids got to dress up again for our church's Trunk-Or-Treat celebration.
Finally, on Halloween night we went to the Bowden's house and met up with several of our friends to enjoy trick-or-treating in their neighborhood. Afterward we stopped by another friend's house and the girls had fun adding to their costumes...
We ended the evening with a short trip to Papa and Nana's house. It was a great weekend. Now I just have to figure out what I'm going to do with the 3 huge bowls of candy that we have at our house...any suggestions?!?!?!?!?
1 comment:
I saw one suggestion that you glue the hard candy (Skittles, Starburst, Jolly Ranchers, etc.) to stiff paper and use it to make decorations for other holidays... I was pretty intrigued. I love the costumes, and I love the pumpkins. It cracked me up that Miss Lily didn't want to dig out the guts... I figured she'd be right in there!
Post a Comment