Lily has decided to play basketball this year. She had her orientation back in October. Her practices will start after Thanksgiving and her games will start after the new year. We can't wait to see her in action! I'm sure it will be very entertaining!!! These pictures are terrible because my phone doesn't do well with action photos...
Shooting
Dribbling
Back in October the girls got a very special treat with some of our homeschool friends. They got to attend a horse lesson! They were given a lot of information about horses, how to take care of them, different riding styles, etc. Then they got hands-on experience grooming and riding a horse. They were in heaven! They can hardly wait until we move because their Papa has already promised to get them a horse once we're on our land. They're also saving their own money to help buy the horse and/or a saddle, grooming necessities, etc. They love getting on craigslist with their Daddy to look at horses that are for sale in the area.
Group photo
Zora petting the horse
Lily grooming the horse
Lily riding the horse
Zora riding the horse
Lily riding the fence :-)
Demo by the teacher of riding and jumping techniques
We also had our annual trip to the pumpkin patch! All three kids were decked out in their pumpkin shirts :-) Seth's shirt says, "cutest pumpkin in the patch" and I have to say it was true! He was cooperative for pictures at first, but after a while he had had enough! Aunt Gina took him inside out of the wind to feed him and get him to sleep while Papa, Nana, the girls and I fed the animals in the petting zoo, rode on the hayride and even had camel rides!
We've also had some play dates with friends and attended some birthday parties. I don't have pictures of all of them (my hands have been kinda full lately) but here's a few...
Seth's first trip to the zoo...he didn't really notice the animals :-)
Play date at the park with Reid and Pierce...precious boys!
Fun birthday party...here are the girls in their glow-in-the-dark glasses
NOW YOU SEE THEM...
...NOW YOU DON'T!!!
1 comment:
I love little Seth's pumpkin patch photos! He's already so big... wow. It's been way too long since I've seen you guys.
Post a Comment