Our Mission Statement

Our Mission Statement
Teach the
heart to love, the mind to learn, and the soul to live - for now and eternity - through Christ-centered education.

2.06.2011

SNOW much fun!

Yesterday we started the day making valentine cards for all their friends.  We had quite a mess!  We had out paper, scissors, stickers, stamps, glue, glitter, flowers, and more!  Hopefully we'll actually get to SEE our friends next week for a Valentine party, but more snow is in the forecast, so who knows?
Yesterday afternoon it finally warmed up enough that I let the girls get out and play in the snow.  We stayed out there for almost 2 hours.  They had so much fun having snowball fights, building a snowman, making snow angels, eating snow and more!

making snowballs for a fight :-)
 Lily makes a snow angel
 Zora makes a snow angel
 Zora's snow angel
 my little snow flower :-)
 happy & rosy little cheeks!
 Our neighbor helps the girls out with their snowman
 Zora is so proud!
I took this random picture of a nest in one of our trees.  I thought it looked pretty among all the white.  I can't wait until spring returns and a little bird family moves in for us to enjoy :-)
After the girls finished playing in the snow and I got the porch, sidewalk and driveway shoveled off, we collected a huge bowl of clean snow to enjoy as a treat after dinner.  We poured strawberry pop on top of a cup full of snow for snow cones!  Mmmmmmmmm :-)

No comments: