Our Mission Statement

Our Mission Statement
Teach the
heart to love, the mind to learn, and the soul to live - for now and eternity - through Christ-centered education.

2.20.2011

Aamina-Kate

My cousin's family recently adopted a precious baby girl from Ethiopia.  They were blessed to be able to bring her home right after the new year.  I got to meet her for the first time last week and spend a lot of time at their house.  She is so precious that I have to share...

This is her on the airplane ride home from Ethiopia
Her shirt says "born in Ethiopia, loved in America"
 Look at the precious face!
 Striking a pose :-)
I think I've found a new model for my Designs by T business.  Here she is in a onesie I made her.  It has pink angel wings on the back and it says "lil' angel" on the front.  Isn't she absolutely adorable in it?  And I LOVE the leg warmers...

 Seriously...way cute!
 Here she is in another onesie I made for her with rhinestone "Glam Girl" on it.  I wish I could take credit for the adorable tutu, leg warmers and bow, but I cannot...
This last pic is quite blurry, but I love her smile.  This is her older sister, Camryn, giving her kisses.  Look at that face...the giggle would melt your heart.
I'll end with a short video clip of some of her little "talents".  In the first part of the video she is lip singing to a Justin Bieber song.  In the second clip she is telling us "NO" and in the last clip she is doing "Pat-A-Cake".

1 comment:

Sarah said...

She is ADORABLE!! I love her grin. So infectious. I bet her hair is going to present a challenge to Mama as it grows!