Our Mission Statement

Our Mission Statement
Teach the
heart to love, the mind to learn, and the soul to live - for now and eternity - through Christ-centered education.

1.05.2011

OH BABY!

I had my first official doctor's appointment today and we got to see the baby and hear the heart beat!  It's heart rate was 170 and the doctor said that everything looks and sounds wonderful :-)

The girls went with us and were very excited to see the baby.  They were a little disappointed, however, that there was only ONE baby... they were hoping for twins.  I, on the other hand, am very pleased with that fact that there is only one :-)  Stay tuned for more from Summers Baby #3!!!

5 comments:

crunchymoonmom said...

Yay, for 1 baby!!! :)

justme said...

I'm guessing you'll be a mama of 3 beautiful girls by year's end. It's a good thing. ;)

Brilliant Creations said...

Woo Hoo! I love the rotating fetus! LOL :) xo

michelle hays said...

what the heck?! congratulations, Tara! woohoo!

Desiree said...

Congrats Tara!