Our Mission Statement

Our Mission Statement
Teach the
heart to love, the mind to learn, and the soul to live - for now and eternity - through Christ-centered education.

12.07.2010

Sister Update

Just a quick update for all my prayer warriors out there...

My sister's surgery went well today.  They had trouble managing her pain immediately after surgery but she seems to be doing better now.  Please continue to pray for her during the healing process.  She could be in the hospital for 2 to 4 days.  When she goes home please pray for the rest of our family as we take care of her and her kids.

Thanks!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

You guys are in my thoughts. I just got chills reading your post, but usually that's a good thing (excitement) for me, so I'm going to take that as a good sign!

Lisa said...

I'm so sorry to hear your sister had to have this surgery! I hope her pain is under control now and she's on the road to recovery. I'll be praying!