Our Mission Statement

Our Mission Statement
Teach the
heart to love, the mind to learn, and the soul to live - for now and eternity - through Christ-centered education.

8.04.2010

Together With Friends

This summer we've had so many great times with friends. We are truly blessed with many great friends. We have so many friends from church, playgroup and our homeschool T.I.E. group that we've really enjoyed playing with. I haven't been able to get pics at every playdate, but here are a few that I managed to get the kids still enough for a few seconds...

We truly miss the Voss family who now lives in Arizona, but we were excited that they got to visit us back in June.
Noah, Zora, Eva & Lily
Lily, Emma & Zora at the bowling alley
Lily, Mark & Zora at Mark's house. Thanks for the swimming playdate!
Zora, Addie & Lily at the bowling alley

On our recent trip to Texas for a family reunion we also took time to visit some other friends who we miss very much, the Cutsinger family. I met Kendra and Joshua at a library storytime and they became regulars at our playgroup. Soon after little Micah was born. We got to be great friends and then they moved to Texas. It was such a blessing to go to their home.

Joshua, Zora, Micah & Lily listening to Kendra read a Miss Nelson book

We've had so many other great playdates and we don't want to leave anyone out... we had another special visit from some far-away friends who live in Georgia, Reed and Pierce (we'll see you again soon in a few weeks!); a splash pad playdate with cousin, Ty; a swimming playdate with Kylan and Kynlee; a fun playdate with Hollyn, Myli and Alexa; playdates with Aub and Levi, and several fun get-togethers with playdate and our T.I.E. group. Thanks to all of our wonderful friends for making our summer so memorable and fun!

No comments: