Our Mission Statement

Our Mission Statement
Teach the
heart to love, the mind to learn, and the soul to live - for now and eternity - through Christ-centered education.

8.07.2010

Super Savings!!!

For the record, I DO NOT LIKE TO SHOP! I know, that's weird but it's true. Shopping is probably one of my least favorite past times.

So ask me why I chose to shop on the CRAZIEST shopping weekend other than Black Friday? Because I got some MAJOR deals!!!

I didn't buy a ton of things, but every store I went to had sales, plus I had coupons, and then it was tax free weekend!

If I had paid full price for everything I would have spent
$362.37.

Instead I only spent
$135.15.

WOOHOO!!!

That's $227.22 of savings!!!

Now that's a reason to smile after a long day of shopping :-) And I have to brag on my children (who hate shopping as much as I do) because they were very well behaved in the midst of all that madness and they were super-troopers!!!

1 comment:

Brian, Phoebe, Jacob, Gwyn and Annie said...

Whooo hoo, way to go! I do like to shop and I love getting deals, and that is awesome!