Our Mission Statement

Our Mission Statement
Teach the
heart to love, the mind to learn, and the soul to live - for now and eternity - through Christ-centered education.

8.23.2010

Birthday SURPRISE!!!

Joel got me a few things a couple of weeks ago for my birthday, so I told him NOT to do anything on my actual birthday - and I really meant it. I was planning on just taking it easy at home, enjoying time with family, and getting ready for our first week of our new school schedule.

He didn't listen. He had his own ideas.

After church he sent the girls away with his parents to spend the night and told me to get in the car and we were on our way. He took me to Arkansas to a very secluded, peaceful, romantic, and beautiful cabin on Beaver Lake. This lake has significance to us because it is where he brought me over 12 years ago to propose to me!

Beaver Lakefront Cabins are absolutely wonderful and I'm sure we'll be back when we can spend more than one night. Each cabin is beautiful and spacious with a huge king size bed, double jacuzzi, oversized shower with multiple massaging heads, full kitchen, fireplace, 42" HDTV with surround sound, enclosed porch, and a large deck overlooking the lake.

Cabin's Private Entrance

Screened Porch

Deck overlooking lake

Lake View

Kitchen

Fireplace, TV & Lounging Chairs

Jacuzzi

Rustic Log Bed

Bathroom complete with robes and slippers for both of us!
I recommend this place to anyone needing a couple's getaway. It is perfectly peaceful and beautiful.

Thanks, Honey, for pampering me for my birthday! What a treat!
I Love YOU!

No comments: