Our Mission Statement

Our Mission Statement
Teach the
heart to love, the mind to learn, and the soul to live - for now and eternity - through Christ-centered education.

6.30.2010

Swimming Lessons

For the first two weeks of summer the girls enjoyed swimming lessons. We went to the same lady who taught me from the time I was 2-years-old until I was a middle-schooler. She is absolutely fabulous and I highly recommend her! Not only do the children learn the many different swimming strokes and proper breathing techniques, but they also learn to conquer their fears and swim with confidence. Here we are with Ms. Denise :-)


Exercises before class

Zora with her teacher, Miss Rachel

Zora in the diving pose

Zora on the diving board


Zora wins the race!!!


CANNON BALL!!!


Zora goes off the high dive! Way to go, sister :-)



Lily with her teacher, Miss Julie

Little fishy :-)

Lily LOVES jumping of the diving board. She was actually the only one in her class who would do it all by herself and not cry! We're so proud of you!


Lily also jumped off the high dive, but not very willingly. She was excited to "walk the plank", but when it came to jumping she got nervous, so Miss Julie had to drop her.


And that's a wrap on swimming lessons until next year!

2 comments:

Brilliant Creations said...

Great swimmers!! I cannot believe little Lily on the high dive! I could hear you gasp! :) xo

S. said...

Such cuties! And what a fabulous idea to stretch before class!