Our Mission Statement

Our Mission Statement
Teach the
heart to love, the mind to learn, and the soul to live - for now and eternity - through Christ-centered education.

4.12.2010

Skating Party

The girls got the privilege of attending a skating party for one of their little girl-friends recently. They absolutely LOVED IT! When we first arrived Lily was very shy and I wasn't sure she would skate at all... however, she very quickly came out of her shell and her face lit up the room!

She was hilarious to watch as she skated. She "swung her back porch" (if you know what I mean) as she was skating. She skated and danced just about until she dropped. Here is a short little clip... I never got the full effect of her dancing while skating on video... this is the best I could do because it was so dark in there!



Of course before we left the party we had to make sure the cake was good!


The girls were so happy to sit right next to the birthday girl so that they could see all the gifts up close. Here is a picture of Aubrey reading their homemade birthday cards :-) They love to draw special pictures for their friends!

1 comment:

Brilliant Creations said...

Sooooooooooooooo sweet!! We loved their cards!! I labeled them and put them away in the hope chest :)