Today we celebrated her actual birthday after church at her restaurant of choice...Incredible Pizza. I forgot my camera, so no pics of that!
To Our Dear Sweet Lily,
Where do I start? You began life as such a quiet little baby who was always on your best behavior. Over the past four years we have watched you grow into a very curious, sometimes ornery little girl with a very unique style all your own. You also have a very sweet, tender heart, and you never miss an opportunity to tell people you love them. I love the way you like to cuddle with me right after you wake up, and I love your great big bear hugs! I treasure these precious, tender moments of your life, and while I want you to stay this way forever, I also can't wait to see you grow up into an amazing young lady someday.
I love you, little princess! Make a wish!
3 comments:
I'm glad my LilBird got to celebrate with her! Thank you!
I love the post, brings tears to my eyes. I remember those chubby little legs sticking out of the front of her car seat. She sure is growing up, and we are so happy to be a part of it. Love you guys, and sorry I missed it. xo
I cannot believe Lily is FOUR! Happy Birthday Lily, I hope it was great! :)
Post a Comment