I never should have said that!
Saturday night my girls had a "Nana Nite" and so as Joel and I were coming home from church Sunday morning we were discussing what we should buy the girls for Christmas. We were almost home when Joel said, "Look! There's a box in that parking lot that says FREE PUPPIES!" Of course, we pulled in and I couldn't say no. They were just way too cute. And not only was I crazy enough to get them A puppy, but I got them EACH a puppy! Even though they were "free" we've already spent a pretty penny on them at the vet, on food, toys, etc.
When the girls got home Sunday evening I was expecting screaming and excitement, but I think the best word to describe their reaction was shock! Take a look :-)
The girls thought long and hard about good names for their puppies. Zora's is Shelly and Lily's is Rosey. Yesterday we took our first visit to the vet to get an exam and shots. The girls were almost in tears as their puppies got their shots, but the puppies didn't mind one bit! Not even a flinch!
2 comments:
I actually teared up over this! Crazy! It wasn't the puppies, it was how much we LOVE our kids that we will just about do anything. They were so sweet seeing those puppies, "Thank you mom!" was precious...
Have a wonderful Christmas,
Natasha
AHHHH!!! I can't wait to meet them!!!
Post a Comment