Our Mission Statement

Our Mission Statement
Teach the
heart to love, the mind to learn, and the soul to live - for now and eternity - through Christ-centered education.

11.22.2009

Manna From Heaven

The other day we were at the store grabbing a few things for a lunch "on the go" and I decided to "splurge" a little and allow them to get some chips. Since I knew we would be in the car and other places I settled on Pringles to prevent the chips from being crumbs by lunch time. I don't think I've bought Pringles since my girls were born - those poor deprived souls - so they were both resistant to eating chips that came out of a can. Of course, I didn't insist that they try them - because they are unhealthy and that leaves more for me! - but Zora was curious enough after a while to try one. She ate one chip and then said, "Mommy, that was delicious! Those are like manna from heaven!" :-)

Check back soon because I'm going to eventually work up a "real post" on the girls!

1 comment:

Terra said...

That is absolutely hilarious! Sweet girl! Miss you guys!!!