I'm so lucky to have such a wonderful, thoughtful hubby! Tomorrow is my 30th birthday and he wanted to surprise me with a weekend getaway! We were supposed to leave yesterday afternoon, but we both had a lot of things to get done before we left, so we didn't get to leave until after 9pm. We ended up in Hot Springs, Arkansas at 2 am this morning! We really love this neat little old town. The last time we came here it was a few months before I got pregnant with Zora. We always said we wanted to come again, and here we are!!! I love the history of this place and the scenery here is absolutely beautiful! It is so relaxing to be here and I've really been pampered today. We shopped all morning, took a 2 hour afternoon nap, had a delicious steak dinner, and then he treated me to a pedicure :) So far this weekend is looking pretty good! Tomorrow I think we're going to try an amusement/water park... should be fun. We miss our kiddos, but I have to admit that I needed some away time!
We took some really neat photos of today, but I forgot the cable that connects to my camera so I'll have to upload those when we get home this week. Check back soon for more updates!
No comments:
Post a Comment