Our Mission Statement

Our Mission Statement
Teach the
heart to love, the mind to learn, and the soul to live - for now and eternity - through Christ-centered education.

8.06.2009

Goodbye Sweet Lillie Bea

My Granny Bea went on to be with her Savior today. I know she's singing praises up there in heaven right now with the angels. She's probably jumping and dancing too, because she hasn't been able to do that in more years than I can count. She's also hugging the necks of her mother, husband, and so many other loved ones who passed before her. And I know without a shadow of a doubt that she is worshipping her Lord, Savior, and best friend, Jesus Christ.

I'm so grateful for her godly example for all these years. What a blessing to have a grandmother who left such a wonderful legacy to a large family. She served others her entire life and more than anything she was a prayer warrior like I've never known. She was never able to shower us with gifts and other things grandmothers so often do for their children, but I know that she wrapped us in prayer every day and that is better than any earthly gift we could ever receive.

She will be greatly missed, yet we are rejoicing that she has a new body and that she is happy for all eternity. We'll see you again soon, Granny! When it's my time just meet me at the gates of heaven!

3 comments:

PraiseJunky said...

Sorry to hear about your grandma. You guys are in my prayers.

michelle hays said...

Nanny Bea will be missed. I have lots of great memories and stories with her. Fonda is on her way...

Brilliant Creations said...

((((hugs)))) we love you guys so much, and know exactly what you're going through. you're in our thoughts and prayers. may you be filled with comfort and peace. xo