ZORA LOST HER FIRST TOOTH!!!
It has been very loose for at least a week now, but everytime Joel tried to touch it she was reduced to tears. Today she just couldn't keep her hands out of her mouth and as I watched her wiggle it I could tell it wasn't going to last much longer. And sure enough, it literally just fell out in her hands!
And another piece of exciting news... Joel just landed a really big job with the City of Tulsa! I am so proud of him and he is super excited, yet nervous all at the same time!!! Please pray for him as he tackles this! Most of all we thank God for this awesome opportunity. We know that all good things come from above!
1 comment:
I LOVE the pic of her with the tooth missing!! I can't believe how fast they are all growing up...it makes me want to relish every single day. Congrats on the city job. I know this will be a wonderful opportunity for you guys. Can't wait to see you this week! :) xo
Post a Comment